Pampering Your Pet
At The Pets Place Animal Hospital, we offer pet grooming services that are consistent with our practice of maintaining high quality, comprehensive pet care.
Full service grooming may include (per your request):
- Bath and coat conditioning
- Specialty shampoos
- Blow dry and brush out
- Customized coat clipping, styling and scissoring
- Ear cleaning and hair removal
- Anal gland expression
- Nail trimming & filing
- Sanitary clip
- Hand fluff drying
- Conditioning cologne
Combining Quality and Convenience
Treat your companion to a spa day. Make an appointment to drop your pet off as early as 7:30 a.m. and go about your day. We will call to notify you when your pet is ready for pick-up. If you have a short-haired dog, you have the option of an Express bath. Your dog will get a bath and towel dry while you wait without needing to schedule an appointment in advance.
Requirements for dogs for grooming are:
Requirements for grooming for cats are:
- DRTC or FVRCP
- Feline Leukemia
“Everyone at the Pets Place are friendly, professional and take excellent care of my pet and me! I’ve also boarded my dog there; she was a happy & well taken care of. I was completely comfortable leaving her there for over 2 weeks. Dr. B explains everything clearly and takes the time necessary for the pet and owner."”
The Pets Place Animal Hospital
Phone: (951) 684-2181
Fax: (951) 684-1375
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed temporarily
- Thursday, December 24, 2020 Christmas Eve - Office will close at 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 25, 2020 Christmas Day - Closed
- Saturday, December 26, 2020 - Closed
- Sunday, December 27, 2020 - Closed
- Monday, December 28, 2020 - Open
- Tuesday, December 29, 2020 - Open
- Wednesday, December 30, 2020 - Open
- Thursday, December 31, 2020 (New Years Eve) - Closed
- Friday, January, 01, 2021 (New Years Day) - Closed
- We will resume normal business hours on Saturday, January 02, 2021 from 8 am - 4 pm
After-hours emergencies are referred to Animal Emergency in Grand Terrace. They are available when the clinic closes from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. and are located at 22085 Commerce Way, Grand Terrace, Ca 92313, (909) 825-9350.
Map and Directions:
Located across the 215 Freeway from Johnson’s Caterpillar
Riverside & San Bernardino Counties, including: Riverside • San Bernardino • Colton • Grand Terrace • Moreno Valley • Corona • Norco • Mira Loma